One of the largest financial investments an individual can make is to buy or sell a home. The process can feel overwhelming. Allow Amy Keseday Papa, Canarick & Canarick’s lead real estate attorney, guide you through the process beginning with a clear explanation of your contract and its terms and continuing through closing.
Our Services for Residential Real Estate Transactions in New Jersey:
- Prepare and/or review the real estate contract
- Draft or negotiate different or additional terms to the real estate contract, if necessary. This could include a post-closing Use and Occupancy Agreement
- Review of any home inspection report and preparation of any repair/credit requests
- Review of mortgage and title commitments and assist with resolution of any issue in advance of closing
- Representation at closing